Thursday, April 4, 2013

Essay 3 Discussion


For Essay 3, I am going to revise Essay 1. I think if I had taken the time to revise and put in the extra effort to fix my thesis, it could have been an A paper. I plan on going back, re-working my thesis, and adjusting my paper to match it. The ad I picked works well with the assignment I just didn't put in the extra time and thought that was necessary to write a high quality paper. When rewriting my essay, I am going to make sure that I am not as repetitive, so that my paper flows a lot better than it does now. I also want to take the time, and analyze the ad some more, and in detail, put my findings into my paper. I need to come with a thesis that isn’t so obvious and I also plan on organizing my piece differently, so that it will flow and be easily understandable. Lastly, I want to re-work the way I described my ad, I want to describe it from top to bottom, instead of randomly pointing out details. All in all, my first essay had the potential to be an excellent piece, I just need to put in the effort to get it there and that’s why I’m choosing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment